it's about time.

you want to know one funny thing?

this blog only exists because i have an original character who is a famous blogger about yokais and japanese urban theories.

and this is also the main topic about this blog. while i will write about my life and whatnot, it won't be so prominent here.

now, you might wonder:

who the hell are you even?

i've been going under several names in the past: shyre, dyne, kano, astra... perhaps the two last ones may remember you about me. 

if it does: it's good to see you again! how are you doing?

if not: welcome to my blog. 

my name on this blog is kouga (hence why the blog's name is makouga-san in the first place), my friends call me finn, and my close friends and boyfriend even call me teddy.

perhaps i'll let you partake on a future post about what happened to me and why i have been distant as of lately. but each has its time, you know? and now, i do not have that time.

as of now, please enjoy yourselves until i come up with something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Featherheart